Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 90


Day 90
Wow-- day 90 came much quicker than I ever thought it would.  It has been a difficult,  yet enjoyable journey these past 3 months.  Started the program at 95.5kg and ended up at 80.8kg for a total loss of 14.7kg.  Final pictures have been uploaded.    Did not have any specific weight loss goals when I started but really just wanted to do the program as it was set up and see where it would take me…  and I have been very happy with the results.  The big issue for me is how I will set myself up to continue some degree of the program for the rest of my life.  One thing for sure I will definitely lead a much more balanced life going forward.  It truly has been the best money that I have ever spent.  I would highly recommend the program to anyone that wants to turn their life around.











2 comments:

  1. Tim Fukkin Reed! Wow dude, you are seriously a fraction of your old self, good job! Next goal: coming to a BBQ on my rooftop and being able to walk down the stairs on your own without any help....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you went from chump to champion! Congratulations. You've earned your body back.

    ReplyDelete