Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 79

Workouts remain brutal.  Push-ups a killer and the planks remain tough as hell.  Really feeling everything right now.  The jumping rope I do not mind so much..   Stopped counting the skips and instead trying to increase the variations on what I am doing.   Keeps me interested a bit more than zoning out.

One thing interesting that I felt today doing the plank is that for the first time I felt a hell of a lot lighter.  Not sure why it hit me right now but I felt good.  Still could not do my full sets after my first without taking a break but it is getting much better.

As for my indulgence day--   I did have a small turkey dinner at a friend's place last Saturday with a bit of wine so decided to substitute. Thought about having a burger/beer after I saw your note but decided that I could let that pass for a few weeks until the program is over.
  
That's it.

2 comments:

  1. I felt good on the plank today for the first time as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That light feeling is 360 degrees of badass core muscles wrapping you up like a straight-jacket. Hardcore!

    ReplyDelete