Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Two Weeks left

Updated new photos today..   Down to 83 kg which is a loss of 13.5 kg over the past 76 days.  Pretty happy with that.  Find the workouts over the past few days have of course been brutal.  Push-ups, pull-ups triceps dips and of course the 90 second planks.  Still having a tough time getting anything over 1 set done correctly.  All the other sets of planks I end up dropping a knee with 40--30 seconds left.

While I am writing this my youngest daughter is sitting beside me and still saying that I am too cranky when I get home.  Think I am just a bit too tired recently.  Feel great after the workouts but after I get home I end up just passing out.

Anyway,  

2 comments:

  1. Looking about 10 years younger too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell your daughter that when she has to trade the Japanese markets and sit in front of a computer 12hrs a day, she'll be just as cranky as you...

    Planks are impossible to get thru all the sets, I wouldn't be too hard on yourself there...

    ReplyDelete