Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 48--49

Downloaded my pictures just now and down to 86.5kg this week. My old Japanese home stay mother took a look and was quite surprised on not how much weight I have lost but how huge I was when I started this program.

Jump ropes going OK I think...  Trying to complete anywhere between 1750 an 2000 per session.  Back in the saddle again for the new workouts tomorrow.  See the our diet has been pushed down a little bit for breakfast.  Gutted about the 80 grams for carbs... I usually really look forward to eating the cereal that I used to hate eating when I first started with this 49 days ago.   Anyway.. right now I am dreaming of having a nice big burger for my indulgence day.

3 comments:

  1. you look awesome. unbelievable how fast it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, cereal is my least favorite carb now though sometimes a bowl of grapenuts is just quicker. Love brown rice for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete