Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 62

ok..  been a few days since my last blog.   I did participate in my first real indulgence day since I started this 62 days ago.. .except for my 1 american hot dog I had which I think really didn't count.  Anyway, the dinner was at a nice Italian restaurant in Marunouchi with my wife and another couple.  The food was great but unfortunately it was all fish so I really didn't feel like I indulged that much with the food.   But I did have my fair share of alcohol so I guess I made up for it a bit.. and did catch a small buzz in the process.  Did find out though that I can really take it or leave it with the alcohol..  it was good but really feel it is not that important to me...  unless it is a great bottle of wine.

On that Saturday did not have the time to complete the workout.  Back from golfing about 4:00 pm and had to be in the Ginza for dinner by 5...   so just banged out the jump ropes and took a shower.  The next day I really pressed it as hard as I could to get my workout done within an hour.  Today as well I might add.  Been fairly stable on my weight over the past week.  My body usually does that every few weeks or so I will take it as it goes.

  

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what the Day 1 Tim would make of a post like this.

    ReplyDelete