Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 50-51

Started the day absolutely drained.  Jump ropes were tough today.  Felt like I had concrete shoes on.  Kept tripping up but still finished 1750 during the 5 sets.. so I guess not a total waste.  Push-ups remain difficult as hell.  working on em.   Workouts remain tough but it really feels good I have to say.  I feel the best I have felt in years.

I think I have to postpone my indulgence day for a week.  I was looking forward to having a nice burger but my wife wants to make a go of it... so out with some friends on the 13th for Italian.  

4 comments:

  1. The 13th! Oh well. Concrete shoes this week will feel like super springs next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you making compromises for the Mrs...sucker. I find jumping rope to be very much a hit or miss exercise, if you get in the groove it just goes, but there are days when timing seems all off, nothing you do is right, keep stumbling...it's like golf in that respect, gets in your head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude great hanging out with you tonight think we over did it on the indulgence though? Patrick is 5 pints too much for an indulgence? Just kidding!! Keep pumping man looking good!!! Gonna kick your butt on the course tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim is being hard on himself and also modest at the same time. I work out with him at the gym 5 out of 7 days a week and there is a noticeable difference. His gut has decreased in size substantially. it is a very visible change. His jump rope is fast and the errors are not that frequent. He also completes almost all of the sets and reps. Reed-San kicks ass and is a treat to exercise with.

    ReplyDelete