Sunday, November 7, 2010

up to day 54

I think I am exhausted after this weekend.  I got up to make my PCP breakfast early Saturday morning before golf..  took a shower and got dressed and right before I started to cook my egg I saw that I had gotten out of bed about 3 hours before my alarm clock went off.   Tried to get back in bed but unfortunately did not sleep very much before I went out and played.  And I played like crap to top it off.   Anyway, to make a long story short I did not have the best PCP program over the weekend.  Jump ropes were not on and thought my exercise just did not meet my expectations both Sat and Sun.   I know we have to make a point about getting quite a bit of sleep and I really felt like I missed it this weekend.

Feeling like I am getting some pains in my body.  Mainly in my knee joints and sometimes in my shoulders.  Shoulder pains probably more muscle pain than anything which I don't mind but my knees seem to be bothering me.  Not a huge issue now but I am aware of it.    

3 comments:

  1. All of this means you'll feel super strong next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does ebb and flow man, some days I am completely off others really solid. My back has been killing off and on for the last 4 weeks...but the funny thing is that immediately after the workout is when it feels best. Just keep getting stronger...and really, you always play crappy golf so nothing new there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pain means you are WORKING! Work it baby!

    ReplyDelete