Friday, November 19, 2010

Up to day 66

The workouts over the past few days have been difficult to say the least.  My legs/rear still hurt from the lunges/pistol squats and floor jumps from 3 days ago.  Found the 4 sets of 90 second planks impossible to get all in without lowering a knee.  First one fine but the remainder tough as hell.  Need to get  those done right. I do look back and remember the initial 30 second plank hurt like hell as well so indeed I have improved and am stronger. Today Benson and myself did not have the chance to do the Kung-fu sit ups since the gym was crowded so replaced that with 4 sets of 25 regular.  

So in short the extra sets are working and I feel like I am exhausted after I am done.  Trying to go for the failure as you have mentioned.  Always feel I could do more as I sit writing this.  


3 comments:

  1. sounds like you have some energy left! Remember two months ago when you had zero energy?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive man, I am beat after the workouts...though I guess later in the evening I could probably do more ab stuff.

    ReplyDelete