Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 69

First things first will load up my pictures tomorrow.  My first daughter's birthday today so sat and watched them eat their cake..... they cake my mom used to make for me when I was a kid.. pure sugar.   Stuff is good but held off.

Workouts are tough and really feeling the burn especially the pull-ups and the elevated tri dips today.    Could not execute the Kung -fu sit up since the gym was a too busy so did 4 sets of 12 V-sit ups instead.  The elevated push-ups yesterday were a treat along with the 90 second planks..    Both those put serious amount of hurt on me.  Still can't complete the full 90 seconds yet on later sets but will get there.  

Also started to listen to some ACDC while jumping my 5 minute sets.   You do blast through them when  you have tunes on you like.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to shauna man! yeah thats what I have been missing my tune that gets remedied tomorrow! Looking good man lets kick the crap out of the last 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Kung Fus! A travesty of justice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACDC was made to exercise to. Its best at 11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock and Roll aint noise pollution!

    ReplyDelete