Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 64

Not really too much much to report.  Bought myself a new resistance band the other day so the 6 sets of the divinci were about as painful as I could remember.  Also the increase in the snacks not a bad thing as well. Last few weeks I have been starving during the later end of the day.  I could smell everything that people were eating from about 40 feet.

I was very surprised the other day that I could buy some pants that would fit me again in Fast Retailing.  Have to say my wife was surprised as well.

Anyway-- over the past few days I have been feeling very fat even though my weight has not been gaining at all.  A bit weird but so goes it.

2 comments:

  1. Fat feeling maybe from water retention? Did you have a particularly salty meal sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting! I have felt the same way about feeling fat the last couple of days. weird.

    ReplyDelete