Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 45--47 Over the hump

Surprising that we are half way done with this.  Not quite sure if it is going fast or slow.  I guess it all depends on the day for me.   Decided to try out the Minato-ku gym the other day when the typhoon was passing through.   Not a bad facility but they do not allow anyone to jump rope if the activity room has a program going on.  I guess not enough room in the other 4 gyms around the complex...

My jump rope has become a bit worse over the past few days.   not sure why but my average is slipping back a bit.  Probably getting a bit tired.  May try to jump these out in the morning before I go to work.   Four sets of 15 push-ups quite a test.  My arms/chest are rubber after I did those.

Not much more to say.  I am really trying to concentrate on everything I am doing... especially the muscle group that is under stress.    I feel that it really is having positive impact on my workout.    

4 comments:

  1. Keep working away at it, the results will come when you AREN'T looking for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree on the push-ups. after previously having no probs with them, i went to failure on every set after the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I am having trouble on the latter sets for pretty much every exercise, I push but muscles fail...I think that is the point...just go until you can't go anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like you are doing it right if the muscles are turning to rubber. Nice work. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete