Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 17-18

Not the best day working out on day 17th.  Half way through the workout boss called and scheduled a meeting that I had to attend.  Was not able to get back to finish things up until a few hours later before I went to bed.  Not the best result but did what I had to do.  Second day I finally found something that I do worse than push ups..... that would be a pull-up.   Benson can attest to that but I barely could get out 1 proper one.  Not a good result but something that I will have to change and work on.

Out golfing with Jim tomorrow..   need to get up and the crack of dawn to eat my breakfast and make the ride.  Looking forward to it.   I wonder if my golf game will have improved..

3 comments:

  1. Keep working on the pull ups the first one is the hardest, after that you'll double and triple your output very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know about the golf, im interested to know if you played better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been doing pull-ups on the assisted pull-up bar which makes it a bit easier to squeeze them out. Im going to try and slowly take off the training wheels over the next few weeks. Not sure if you have access to one, but it makes it a hell of alot easier.

    ReplyDelete