Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 30th--31st

Last two days of workouts have been rough but finished.  Especially today.... I was totally shattered when I arrived in the gym and felt expended after I left.  Good workout but seeing they are getting much more difficult.  Squat jumps are brutal along with the leg lifts and plank.  The plank is getting easier but I see we have to do it for 40 seconds the next time which I am sure those 10 seconds will seem like a lifetime.

Took advice from Blockie and jammed my milk/banana/egg whites + some cinnamon and a little honey into a blender and made a shake.   Actually tastes pretty damn good.  I think I will stick with that going forward.

2 comments:

  1. At least you finished! That's the goal right. The plank will always seem long but worth it. And the shake is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Good stuff man these boring/tough days are the cornerstone of peak condition.

    ReplyDelete