Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 25th--26th

Day 25th finished the workout and headed on over the Nishimachi Food Fair.  When I first started the program I was hoping that we would be given a few days off during the 90 days to pork out on usual cr#p and have few drinks on the side since this is an annual occasion with all the parents at school.  Then I saw your note and I saw that today would be a good day to try that out.  Unfortunately it was raining on Saturday and did not really want to take my one or two free drinks of wine  standing outside in the middle of a rainstorm.  Thought I would like to enjoy my day a bit more than that...   I did however have a nice American hot-dog and I swear it was about the best thing I have had in about 3 weeks.  I do have a simple life..  So,  I stayed away from the booze and that actually made me pretty happy.

Workouts are getting more difficult.  I really felt the creep this morning more so than anything of late on my legs. It felt like 120 single leg squats to me.   I was walking up and down the stairs in my place like a 90 year old up until the afternoon today.  Did not think the plank was as difficult today but that was probably because I didn't have Benson yelling at me to straighten out my back.  Pull-ups still near impossible.. maybe I got 2 in today.. using some contraption in the park opposite my apartment to do the attempts but think it probably will not support my entire weight so best be careful on that.

Feeling good though...   going to bed early and sleeping well..  Feel stronger.    Happy we have the day off tomorrow.  

2 comments:

  1. Yes, aren't the post-creep stairs practically impossible? Glad to know it gets better over the course of the day!

    ReplyDelete