Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 29th

Workout for me is getting much tougher but good.   Alex Benson and myself flew through the jump ropes in good time.  I think I got through 460 today before I tripped up... personal best for me so far.  Lunges and the jumps hurt but a good hurt.  Maybe got about two pull-ups in before I had to go do the lateral but that was two more than I could do from the start.  Feeling better on the plank even after the 100 sit ups so pretty happy about that.   It does hurt though quite a bit.

Have to say I am a bit surprised with my supper.  Even though I think I am eating less my hunger pains that I have been feeling over the past few weeks after dinner are gone.   It must be the milk.

2 comments:

  1. It's not the milk it's the fact that your stomach organ has actually gotten smaller, allowing you to feel full on less food.

    Most people on a Western diet are so conditioned to eating until they're stuffed that they actually have distended, unnaturally large stomach organs.

    Weird science!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you TFR, actually feels like just the right amount of food, even though we are working out regularly...

    ReplyDelete