Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 35-- 36

Rest day was good.  Used to dread the thought of jumping 700 jumps but now 1400 go by quite smoothly. It is a bit tiring but I do enjoy it.  The pistol squats do hurt and find that I am using my arm a bit too much right now to help me back up..   will work on that.  Surprised on how much the 30 second bicycle rep hurt as well.  Still finding the pull-ups difficult as hell and have to revert back to the lateral pull-ups to finish.  Have to say the workout is picking up and getting much more difficult but I  say this every week and still complete it which makes me feel good.  I am tired but I think everyone is in the same boat.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good daddy! The rest day certainly was nice, but WAY too short.....

    keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The workouts should always be just at your upper range of doabiity. That's where you're going to live for the next two months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solid man, you look not a day over 40! Hey seriously, we need to win some money off Jimbo at golf tomorrow...bring your A game.

    ReplyDelete