Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 39-40

Both days I have been exhausted again.  Golf was good but by the time I got home I was completely shattered.  It always seems to be much more difficult to decide to go work out rather than the workout itself.  Once I started I felt a ton better and got through it no problem.  Think I pulled something in my back though last night..  Today's workout was much more difficult..   it took me forever it seems to finish it up it seems.   One result I am seeing is that I have broken into the 88 kg handle.  First time in I don't know how many years.

Food is going well, especially my dinner shakes.  My kids loved the taste so much they wanted me to make some for them--- minus the raw egg whites.

Till tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, remember that thinking about doing the workout is the real challenge. This is why it's better to empty your mind and just get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on getting through the 90kg mark. Looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were looking good on the course saturday, and could definitely see that you've lost weight.

    ReplyDelete