Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 20--21st

The workout on day 20th was brutal.  I felt pretty horrible on all the sets.. especially the push ups and triceps. All the resistance bands burned quite well and my arms are pretty sore today.  Not sure if it was the last day before our rest day or that I was in he gym about 4:30 in the afternoon.   Probably a bit of both.  I do tend to feel I get through everything better on the weekends when I work out earlier in the morning but obviously can' t do that during the week unless I am unemployed..  which I don't want to be.

Put my picture up on the web yesterday.   Felt a bit bummed that I could really not see much of an improvement over the previous week.  So goes it I guess.

1000 jumps much easier than I expected but still tripping up too much.  Probably need to slow it down and try to extend the number of jumps.  As it stands the max I think I have done without tripping so far is about 125 or so.

4 comments:

  1. I did 500 jumps today and honestly don't think I made more than 10 in a row. 125 is badass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tripping burns the same amount of calories as flawless jumps, if not more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. word on the board is you are the human pogo stick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come jump rope with me if you want to feel good about yourself....

    ReplyDelete