Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 41--42

Good workout on Day 41 by myself.  It was unfortunate that I did not have Benson pushing me along like I normally have.   He was missed.  Felt I could do the workout a little bit more easily than the ones over the past weekend.  Most difficult part though were the abs...  bicycle and v- sit ups.

My nephew and niece were in town from Moscow last night.  They are the athletes in the family.  They both ice dance for the Japanese national team and participated in the last Olympics in Vancouver.  Talk about 2 kids that are in shape.  Their younger sister actually ice danced for Georgia too.  Anyway-- did break from my diet a little bit had had a couple of sushi with them.

Feel like I have to be extra careful right now because so many people in our company are out sick right now.  Need to get a bit more sleep since I am totally spent.

Updated my pictures today..  down to 88kg..  looking forward to next week diets and workout schedule.

5 comments:

  1. Challenge those athletes to a PCP workout! Okay, they'd probably sail through, but it would definitely keep you moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta come workout with me sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. trimming down! Looking good. Seems like everyone is starting to drop some nice KG! Keep it up!

    By this time next month, you can go and show us YOUR ice dancing skills....

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFR, 88kg!? Impressive man, it shows...why don't you post the pics of you in your nephews ice dance uniform?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heck with that post some in your Nieces

    ReplyDelete