Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 32--33rd

Don't know what it is but I have been exhausted over the past few days.  I have been going to bed early but just a bit lethargic.  Saturday's workout specifically tough.. did not want to do it but did it anyway and felt a hell of a lot better for it.  Find the chest dips tough and the only chairs we have in the house that support my weight are not that tall so I find I cannot extend all the way down as far as I feel I should.  But even with that I do find them difficult.

Today was the first night after I started the new diet that I began to get pretty hungry again at night.   Went out with the family for dinner and while everyone else was having pasta and calzone I was having vegetable sticks.   Anyway.. that's the way it goes.

3 comments:

  1. I hear you Ive been really wipred too Tim. and the first few nights of egg whites was and still is a bit tough though getting used to it and heck the results are showing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your body will go through these weeks of feeling run down just before a really strong and energetic week. Your body is doing serious rewiring now and it's bound to make you tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are a brave man, I have been making every effort to not go out at all for fear of being tempted. Was out briefly last week and after about 45mins of ice tea while everyone was eating snacks and drinking beer I had to bail. Stay strong, workouts are getting tougher for us all, but gotta push thru

    ReplyDelete