Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 34

Workout today was a tough one I have to say.  The jump rope took way too long to complete.   I can't remember how many times I actually tripped up today.  I really do feel the muscle ache tonight from the workout.

Just put up my new picture today.  Been hovering just over 89 kg for this past week but then gained a kg yesterday.  That is the way it goes..   Don't really see much of a difference from the past week but quite a bit from when I started.

The last few days I have started once again to feel hunger pains in the evening and also craving just about everything you can think of.   That is just the way it is so I am living with it.   Looking forward to the day off tomorrow... always makes the week a bit shorter.  

2 comments:

  1. Yes, this is the paradox of getting in shape. Week to week there's no noticeable change but month to month the gains are huge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just going to make all that stuff that much more enjoyable when you can eat it again, this time with a body that can hopefully process it better/faster keeping you in shape until your 60th b-day next year.

    ReplyDelete