Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 15-16

Gone are the days when I think I get a good workout by just going to the gym and having a run for 5 to 6 ks.  I feel the workout that I am doing now puts me in a much better mood.. at least until I get to work but anyway I do feel better.  Push-ups are tough but I am getting more done.  Pumping through the jump ropes.

Food not bad as well tonight.  Wife made me Kajiki maguro while my wife and daughter had Dia Indian keema curry with nan.. my favorite..  WTF on that.  Anyway, still feels good resisting the urge to dig into things that I shouldn't-- pretty much like it was when I quite smoking.

3 comments:

  1. Doesn't it feel kinda badass to have delicious food in front of you and to consciously resist? Sometimes it's torture, but other times, I've found that experience to be very empowering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, saying no to delicious food only makes you feel more on top of your game. It stings for about 5 minutes but after that you feel damn good about your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know man, Judy is sitting in these restaurants eating burgers and fries, while I am getting some grilled chicken with no sauce and steamed veggies...it certainly doesn't make things easier, but as long as they aren't saying, "come on, just one bite", you should be strong enough to take it...

    ReplyDelete