Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 6 & 7

Two days in one today.  Was busy yesterday so didn't have a chance to write.  The exercise went as planned.  I jumped rope as usual out in the parking lot..  Me and the mosquitoes.  They were taking me down mid jump..   Still find the push-ups with the bar tough.  Can only do a set and a half on my toes..  Have to say I thought I would never admit to doing push-ups from my knees but that is about the only way I can complete all the sets.

Today did the 500 jumps.   Completed in a little over 5 minutes.  The pain the my legs seem to have disappeared for now.  I am sure the pain will pick up again starting from tomorrow.  Last half dinner was Yakinikudon and a  bottle of Smirnoff Ice drink. Thought one bottle would be fine since I would have normally downed about 3 a night in the past.  On the way home I bought a bottle of wine and thought about sharing that with my wife tonight but thought it would taste much better after Dec 15th.

Even after one week I feel much better than I have felt in about 10 years.  I know the program is going to get tough as hell going forward but I am looking forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you said something about the push ups, because that's how I've been doing them (on my knees). It's my goal to soon do "real" push ups, but right now the ones on my knees are hard enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Imagine how you will feel in another month...then two....

    I wonder if it gets worse from here.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It gets worse. And then better. And then worse again. And then better. Just live for today!

    ReplyDelete