Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 11

First day in about 2 weeks that right after I finished eating my dinner I was still starving.  Wife cooked a great tuna steak with small olive oil and spiced with pepper, herbs and some lemon.  Best damn thing I have had in about 2 weeks.  I would like to have it again but since it goes for about 1000 yen a pop I don't think I will be seeing too much of it.    First real challenge on not wanting to dig into anything else after dinner since today I really felt it.

Workout was good.  650 jumps going much more smoothly than they did over the last few days.  Even though I am using medium strength resistance bands the standing ovation exercise really burned today.  It was good.   Tomorrow looking forward to the push-ups... which i do hate.  

1 comment:

  1. Think of all the money you're not spending on alcohol and restaurants. Go for the nice dinner that will make you stronger and healthier, even at 1000 yen a pop!

    ReplyDelete