Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 9

Today I went out and bought myself some organic jumbo oats cereal from Nisshin.   Actually tasted like ground up card board.   Had to add a few blueberries to make it even partially acceptable.  However, even though the portions are big for all meals I am surprised on how not full I feel during the day.  If anything I feel hungry after about an hour.

Workout done in the morning.  600 jumps still quite a bit and my calves are still sore.  Arms a bit as well.    Feels good though.

3 comments:

  1. Eating a ton but still hungry. What do you think is going on here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oof. It's so hard, finding a breakfast grain that works for you. I don't know if I've just adjusted to boiled egg, carrots, unflavored steel cut oats, and milk, or if it actually is delicious. But you could try the steel cut oats and let me know. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Patrick just PLAYS with our emotions....

    You have seen this movie a dozen times and know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete