Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 12 and 13

Been a bit lazy and could not get on the PC yesterday.  Workouts are going good but still the push-ups are difficult.  I do complete them which makes me feel damn good.  Definitely getting better at jumping rope.  The resistance band exercises are burning nicely on the 3rd rep as well.

Have been losing a little bit of weight in my gut which is nice.  Think it is probably more that I have given up drinking 3 to 4 pints of beer after work that anything else but I will take it.  Do feel I am getting a little bit stronger and I feel much better about myself.  Sleeping better as well.

5 comments:

  1. Think of how amazing that sip of beer will be in ~77 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sleeping part must be nice....I have found I am up longer at night.....maybe its the jet lag...

    Try to do more of the push ups! The more you do, the better you will get at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good good good. All signs pointing up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work man, sounds like things are going nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched Reed do push ups today. Whether he realizes it or not he looked better today than last time I saw him doing them last week.

    ReplyDelete